If this is the first time you have submitted a grant application, all items listed below must be included with the grant application. Grant requests received without the documentation will not be considered.
If you have previously submitted a grant application, you need to provide only the current Annual Certificate of Good Standing and a summary of your request instead of the full form.
- Overall budget for the organization showing income and expenses
- Budget specific to the project or program for which funds are being requested showing income expenses.
- Evaluation form for the last project or program that received funding from the First Judicial District Bar Association.
- If the grant application proposes cooperative ventures or partnership with another organization; include letter of support from the other organizations.
- The most recent Form 900, 990EZ, or Form 900T. If none is submitted, include a written explanation as to why such form is not being provided.
- Current year Annual Certificate of Good Standing
- For first time grant applicants, the IRS statement of nonprofit status.